What’s Your Avocado? In personal empowerment, it’s your true, authentic self.
DOWNLOAD THE AUTHOR/SPEAKER PRESS KIT. CLICK HERE
What’s Your Avocado? sprang from Founder Stacie Zinn Robert’s own personal journey of self discovery. Now, through her writing, seminars and retreats, she shares the tools she’s gained on that journey with other women who want to expand their lives, broaden their experiences, and regain their core being. What’s Your Avocado? offers a methodology by which women can get back in touch with the women they once were, rediscover the dreams and aspirations left behind, and set out on a new path of healing, happiness and hope.
Personal Empowerment Services:
- Keynote speeches
- Seminars & workshops
- Women’s personal empowerment retreats
- Corporate training
Stacie’s keynote speeches and workshops focus on inspiring audiences to Live Their Passion. She does this by helping people discover that unique element that makes them special, (Your Avocado), and use that knowledge to live a better life. The subject matter can expand into half-day and full-day workshops that teach meditation, journaling, positive self talk, personal vision statements, strategic life planning along with the What’s Your Avocado? concept. Her signature speeches are:
- How to Quiet the Mean Voice in Your Head: Positive Self Talk
- What’s Your Avocado?: How to Find Your Purpose, in Business & in Life
- Meditation for Stress Relief
- Tell Your Business Story: How to find Your Avocado, define your brand and tell your story through marketing and PR
- How to Write Non-Fiction Articles: Instructional tips for aspiring writers
- How to Write Your Life’s Story: journaling & the personal biography
The new book, How to Live Your Passion & Fulfill Your Dreams, is available through Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and through select booksellers nationwide. Buy the Book Now! Click Here.
Reviews & Interviews
Workshop attendees say:
“Stacie was energetic and passionate about this topic. Very helpful.”
“Great energy. Fun presentation.”
“Helpful and engaging in a short time.”
“You were fantastic! I really enjoyed your workshop.”
“Excellent speaker. Excellent content and presentation. Good pace. Lots of good take-away.”