Meet The Team
STACIE ZINN ROBERTS
CHIEF WRITER & MARKETING STRATEGIST, PRESIDENT
Stacie Zinn Roberts is a nationally recognized, award-winning writer and marketing expert with more than 25 years of experience. She has won more than 40 national awards for her work including the United Nations Environmental Program for retail environmental marketing, as well as from organizations such at the Public Relations Society of America and the Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association. She’s written for industry publications such as Golf Course Management, Sports Turf, Golfdom and PR Daily. She spent eight years as the president and director of marketing for Environmental Turf, where she developed the branding for SeaDwarf Seashore Paspalum, the grass that eventually became the greens grass for the Rio Olympic Golf Course. Stacie served for six years on the Board of Directors of the Florida Turfgrass Association as Chair of the Research & Scholarship Committee where she worked closely with the scientists from the University of Florida’s turfgrass breeding program. Stacie founded What’s Your Avocado? Marketing & Public Relations in 2012.
Finance & AccountingKym Kelly brings decades of experience in Small Business Administration and Project Management to the What’s Your Avocado? team. She has worked with numerous companies in a wide variety of sectors to implement and streamline their processes in accounting, human resources, safety and general operations.
Project Manger | Web/Photo | VideoRebecca Murray is highly skilled at telling compelling stories through still photos, moving pictures and sound. A deep compassion for our clients, coupled with Rebecca’s professional expertise, combine to deliver high quality images that share their unique messages, promote key objectives, or motivate viewers to action.
Carol Anne Solberger
Graphic & Web DesignerCarol Anne Solberger began developing her design and branding skills while working for a variety of casinos, earning her recognition by the American Advertising Federation. Now working for What’s Your Avocado?, her portfolio has widened to include clients such as the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce in Washington and the Washington State Potato Commission.
Brand Strategist | ArtistAs a brand strategist and commercial designer, Cynthia Levesque combines a knowledge of the importance of a strong brand, with the creativity and expertise to create designs that capture the essence of a company or product. Her innovative, award-winning designs give our clients the opportunity to represent themselves and their companies through authentic and targeted visuals.
Web DeveloperSabine Konhaueser is an accomplished technology professional specializing in web development. Sabine is well-respected and known for her attention to detail, quality of work, and for delivering on time and in budget. Sabine specializes in WordPress-driven sites.
To win an award is a confirmation of a job well done. We are humbled by the accolades bestowed on us by some of the nation’s leading organizations that recognize excellence in marketing, communications and public relations. Out off the dozens awarded to the staff of What’s Your Avocado? Marketing & Public Relations, here are a select few of note:
- Public Relations Society of America, Puget Sound Chapter, Certificate of Excellence, Washington State Potato Commission’s (WSPC) Annual Report, 2018
- Public Relations Society of America, Puget Sound Chapter, Certificate of Excellence for Marketing Communications, Zeon Zoysia & the Olympic Golf Course, 2017
- Gardner Award, Best of Show, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association, Special Projects – Marketing Communications, Zoysia as a Game Changer Tour, 2016
- Gardner Award, Best of Show, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association, Writing – Marketing Communications, Pine Lakes Opens press release, 2010
- More than two dozen First Place & Merit awards for writing, marketing communications and design, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association
- 35th Addy Awards, Local Certificate of Merit, Public Service Advertising – Audio/Visual