Meet The Team
STACIE ZINN ROBERTS
CHIEF WRITER & MARKETING STRATEGIST, PRESIDENT
With a focus on B2B marketing in the golf and sports turf industries, Stacie Zinn Roberts spearheaded the publicity for the Rio Olympic Golf Course built especially for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. Stacie is a nationally recognized, award-winning writer and marketing expert with more than 25 years of experience.
The winner of more than 40 regional and national awards, Stacie is a recipient of the United Nations Environmental Program award for retail environmental marketing. Honored by the Public Relations Society of America (Puget Sound Chapter) and the Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association, among others, Stacie is the ‘Marketing Matters columnist for Irrigation & Green Industry News, the official publication of the Irrigation Association, and writes for industry publications such as Golf Course Management, Sports Turf, Golfdom and PR Daily. Her latest book is titled “How to Live Your Passion & Fulfill Your Dreams.”
Stacie founded What’s Your Avocado? Marketing & Public Relations in 2012.
Finance & Accounting
Kym Kelly brings decades of experience in Small Business Administration and Project Management to the What’s Your Avocado? team. She has worked with numerous companies in a wide variety of sectors to implement and streamline their processes in accounting, human resources, safety, and general operations.
SEO, Web Designer, Digital Ads, Social Media Marketing
Brand Strategist | Artist
Project Manager | Web | Photo/Video
Rebecca Murray is highly skilled at telling compelling stories through still photos, moving pictures and sound. A deep compassion for our clients, coupled with Rebecca’s professional expertise, combine to deliver high-quality images that share their unique messages, promote key objectives, or motivate viewers to action.
Public Relations Strategist
Award-winning public relations, communications, and marketing strategist with more than 20 years of experience in luxury real estate development, financial services, education, golf, hospitality, and other industries. Skilled in using public relations and corporate communication, marketing and marketing communication, media relations, and crisis communications to support organizational goals and objectives.
Katie Doyle is a highly motivated and creative thinker with a passion for digital marketing and a mind for web design. After working in various roles throughout the marketing industry, she found a home in designing clean, purposeful websites that demand the consumer’s attention. Katie specializes in user-friendly, mobile-ready designs that drive sales for our clients.
To win an award is a confirmation of a job well done. We are humbled by the accolades bestowed on us by some of the nation’s leading organizations that recognize excellence in marketing, communications and public relations. Out off the dozens awarded to the staff of What’s Your Avocado? Marketing & Public Relations, here are a select few of note:
- Public Relations Society of America, Puget Sound Chapter, Certificate of Excellence, Washington State Potato Commission’s (WSPC) Annual Report, 2018
- Public Relations Society of America, Puget Sound Chapter, Certificate of Excellence for Marketing Communications, Zeon Zoysia & the Olympic Golf Course, 2017
- Gardner Award, Best of Show, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association, Special Projects – Marketing Communications, Zoysia as a Game Changer Tour, 2016
- Gardner Award, Best of Show, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association, Writing – Marketing Communications, Pine Lakes Opens press release, 2010
- More than two dozen First Place & Merit awards for writing, marketing communications and design, Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association
- 35th Addy Awards, Local Certificate of Merit, Public Service Advertising – Audio/Visual