How to Live Your Passion & Fulfill Your Dreams
- What is the story behind the What’s Your Avocado? personal empowerment concept?
- Why is gaining clarity so important?
- What is the top tool you can use to gain clarity and why?
- How do you define the power of self talk? And what first step can we take to stop beating ourselves up in our heads?
- How can you borrow strategy from the business world to create a plan in your life?
Find out all of this and more in the Jennings Wire interview of Stacie Zinn Roberts, author and president of What’s Your Avocado. Click here to listen.
Stacie Zinn Roberts is a nationally recognized, award-winning writer and marketing expert with more than 25 years of experience. She has won more than 40 national awards for her work including the United Nations Environmental Program for retail environmental marketing, as well as from organizations such at the Public Relations Society of America and the Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association. She’s written for industry publications such as Golf Course Management, Sports Turf, Golfdom and PR Daily. She spent eight years as the president and director of marketing for Environmental Turf, where she developed the branding for SeaDwarf Seashore Paspalum, the grass that eventually became the greens grass for the Rio Olympic Golf Course. Stacie served for six years on the Board of Directors of the Florida Turfgrass Association as Chair of the Research & Scholarship Committee where she worked closely with the scientists from the University of Florida’s turfgrass breeding program. Stacie founded What’s Your Avocado? Marketing & Public Relations in 2012.